Shark and The Bowler's Guide Book

>> 24 July 2006

Today, I should said I have some new thing that I learned. It is about the hook ball, weight at 10 pounds. And the lane, the 2nd arrow or the aim spot.

Thank to the Skudai Bowl staff, he mention his name as Shark. He teached me how to bowl using the 2nd arrow. Actually I don't really know what it is. I throw it straight to the 2nd spot, and use a hook ball. A straight throw and a hook ball. That's it.

Also I got a guide book for bowling. It's free! It is a simple book with many interesting topic about how to bowl. Everything about basic to bowl, the 2-4-6 and 3-6-9 methods. It is the spare angel. Also hook style included.

I hope I have time to train at Skudai Bowl tomorrow, since the selection is really near. Perdana College already done their tournament for player selections. The highest a frame game is around 190 points. God! I am an underdog!

That's not all. About the selection. I need to call the manager to confirm the date, time, transport and other things that I think that should be put in mind.

Well, that's all for today.

0 comments:

Websites



Friends


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP