Even though I am just learning to bowl, I fully and completely accept myself.

>> 20 July 2006

The selection event for the bowlers should be done on this incoming Tuesday. That will be a possibility. Unconfirmable date. Today I still got some bad day about my physical condition. Perhap because of that none stopped rapid session of bowling yesterday. My thumb feel uncomfortable. My thigh feel stressed. I must be overdid the training on bowling.

The days start to be busy. With some academic I am working on, my researches, my classes, my literatures and bowling. All quarters of my days have been full.

I found a good website today. Below are the link:

http://www.emofree.com/children/bowling.htm

I would like to share this thing:



Bowling Performance
By Val Piacitelli, LMT

Gary,

I hope it is not too late to send our in experiences with children and EFT. I have two wonderful contributions that I had with both of my sons. The first is with my eight year old, Benjamin, this past summer.

While at a bowling alley, Ben was becoming very discouraged with his scores and was about to give up. I gently took him aside and asked him if he wanted to knock down all the pins in one shot. "Of course!," he said. With that, I took him to rub his tender spot and recite, "Even though I am just learning to bowl, I fully and completely accept myself." Even I was amazed when Ben's six pound ball knocked over all ten pins immediately after his statements were said. He jumped for joy and gave me a memorable hug that nearly knocked me over too!

That should be a good letter about Emotional Freedom Techniques. I think I should study this so then I can help myself, my friends, my patients, my family, my brothers and sisters. This is taken from the same website. Some of the element can be reach from my website list (refer to the right side of this blog:

What is EFT?

EFT is a new discovery that has provided thousands with relief from pain,diseases and emotional issues. Simply stated, it is a unique version of acupuncture except you don't use needles. Instead, you stimulate well established energy meridian points on your body by tapping on them with your fingertips. The process is easy to memorize and is portable so you can do it anywhere. It launches off the EFT Discovery Statement which says...


"The cause of all negative emotions is a disruption in the body's energy system."

And because our physical pains and diseases are so obviously connected with our emotions the following statement has also proven to be true...


"Our unresolved negative emotions are major contributors to most physical pains and diseases."


I think I should start this session immediately to heal my physical condition. Some muscle on my body need treatments before the selection day. I must be well prepare for the selection day.

Even though I am just learning to bowl,
I fully and completely accept myself.

0 comments:

Websites



Friends


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP