The Bowling Centres

>> 19 July 2006

Choosing a ball is sometimes a problem. Some plastics balls doesn't have good size of holes to fit with your finger. I got really retarded problems. To make a hook or straight is not as easy when the ball is not in good condition.

There are 4 bowling centres in Johor Bahru, so far as in my recognition. One is Diamond Bowl, other is in Leisure Mall. Both in Taman Pelangi. I don't think it is a good idea for me to go that way since both are far away (not really).

Two more centres are in Skudai Parade and Plaza Angsana. So far these are the bowling centres existed in Johor Bahru. I think there is one in Komtar, near City Square but already closed. I don't have chance to play on that centre.

Skudai Bowl lanes are more slippery than Angsana Bowl. Sometimes the ball spinning few feets away without rolling. But there will be competition here.

Well, I looking forward for it.

0 comments:

Websites



Friends


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP