Frustration About Hook

>> 19 July 2006

I think it is a Captain Hook day. Yeah, that man cannot play bowling with his hook hand. An evil but funny man. Er, why suppose I care about him. Yeah, you right reader. Since I am talking about the hook style. I try today on that oily lane in Skudai Parade. Very oily and somewhat challenging.

(=.=") I won't use the word annoying here.

There is special offer today. Four games for only RM10.00 and free shoes (no need to rent). I not satisfied about the lane today. The technician disturbed my attention and focus. While I am on my game, they shutdown the monitor and the lane. But the other lanes seem to be so free. Should not give me that lane if they we're working on it.

Well, I got many spares and some strikes. But I am not very happy today. The spares dominated the games, not the strikes. I should try the 3-2-4 styles but I think I am not master on it yet. Spinner also didn't work. So I just try some KISS at the of the game like other bowlers at that time. It seems working for some strikes. I use the ball number 10 and 11 today, since my hand got irritated since the last game yesterday. I think I need to rest my hands.

I play rapid, none stop for that four set of games. Should rest and take time, but I am short of times. Since that, my hand got more irritated. Learning about arrow is an interesting subject. I try to take on step no.2 from right, and use the right arrow to throw the hook but I got problem on that. The ball fell down to the drain. But when I took the 3rd arrow from right, it went to the left side of the lane and again, fell into the drain.

The best somehow is to take the middle arrow. I got some strikes. Well oily lanes, irritated hand and thumb, distorted my skills. I am not satisfied. The highest is around 120++ something. That is a bad game. I am very beginner in bowling.

(=.=") I heard someone laughed. Stop that.

(-,-") Yea... Yea.. I am beginner.

Okay. That’s all about hook. Er… my spinner was failed today. I need a lot of knowledge and practice before SUKAM XIV 2006. Well, I can see some students, they are pro, and they're rivals from other colleges. I am short of time.

0 comments:

Websites



Friends


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP