The Real Nightmare: Oily Lanes

>> 26 July 2006

When I wrote this, the selection already ended. I am totally a beginner that night. Like a newbie, that would rather to say my first game. Yeah, never had experienced that very oily lane.

Actually, that was my first game. I played with people I never meet and talk. My training seems to be burned. I face new situations. Inferior feelings, since I compete with experienced people. They seem to strike with their own styles. Even broke the rule. The body poster. The waist. The hand style. Spinner. Cranker. Hook? Hook didn't work that night.

The hook that I'm trained on the morning session didn't seem better. All hookers failed that night, included me. That oily lane!!! I got bad score lost my concentrations. Lost guide. There are many interesting bowlers. Some of them had tournament experiences already.

But one thing, I learned many thing. Spinner styles. Powerful rev. Many unusual style that seem broke the rules but worked to make strikes. I use 9 to 13 pounds balls, but there are no suitable ball. All balls are for straight bowler, some had been used by other players on that bowling centre. I can't picked up my favourite hook balls.

There were perhaps many stylist bowlers, so... as a beginner, I should gave the chance to the stylist bowlers for the sake of my college.

That's all.

1 comments:

Amiene Rev Monday, August 07, 2006 11:23:00 AM  

I think this is how I should say that my bowling time for now. I am focusing on my literature by now.

Websites



Friends


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP