My First Day As A Bowling Blogger

>> 19 July 2006

Today is my first day, writing my days about bowling blogger. Do you know how it feels to be a bowler? Money, fun, experience, sport, competition, events, friends, knowledge, coaching, training, practice, management, supplement, teamwork, equipment, bowling centre, score, tips, skill, style, hook, spin, time, mental, physical, memories and many more.

Too many things that I need to think about bowling. Too many things I need to think about my schedule. It’s about my quarter time as a bowler. I start my life today as a bowling beginner. I am beginner in writing a blog about bowler and about myself as a bowler. For now, I am not really good in bowling. Just spend my time usually on straight throwing style.

Sometime accidentally I found spinner and hook style. The lane is somewhat oily. Every lane, every bowling centre gives different result. Perhaps I am really too beginner for bowling. I play following my instinct and sometimes seeking guides from friends.

About the arrow, from my observations, the step on 3, the 2nd dot and the 4th arrow are the best combination for throwing a bowling ball. Some suggestions from friends and online friends said almost the same. About the 2nd arrow and the 4th arrow both give better result on scoring.

I took a try on it.

1 comments:

Amiene Rev Wednesday, July 19, 2006 4:16:00 AM  

Now I am testing on my comment mode. To see if any broken code can occur or cannot.

Websites



Friends


  © Blogger template Shiny by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP